This guided walk around Ewhurst Park will showcase how the estate’s various biodiversity projects are being put into action to encourage the recovery of nature and the landscape.
Along the way, you will be provided with the historical story of the estate, as well as short talks from accompanying members of the Ewhurst Park team on subjects such as wild flora, woodland management, and methods of ethical and sustainable forms of food production.
There will plenty of opportunities to stop on the walk to take in the landscape and views, and to look more closely at the processes being put in place to achieve the biodiversity outcomes. The majority of the walking route will be on farm tracks, across fields, and along woodland rides. Some farm livestock may be present along the way.
NOTE: This walk is currently fully booked but you can join a waiting list
through the booking system.
Walk leader/organisation: Mark Clinch, Ewhurst Park
- Booking: Free – Booking essential – 20 places
- Distance & approximate duration: 3 miles (4.8 km) – 3 hours
- Difficulty: Fairly easy (some gentle inclines, steps/stiles).
- Accessibility: Suitable for older children (12+). Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult (see useful information). Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Dogs: No dogs
- Refreshments: Bring drinks and snacks as needed. There are no amenities on the route.
- Toilets: There are toilets at the Stable Yard next to the meeting point.
- Meeting point: Meet in the paddock next to Ewhurst Park Stable Yard, Ramsdell, Tadley, RG26 5RG. What3Words: nametag.fidget.reinforce. OS grid reference: SU 570 568.
- Public transport: None available.
- Parking: Free private parking in the paddock at Ewhurst Park, RG26 5RG.
For general booking information, health and safety advice, terms and conditions please see our useful information page.
At Ewhurst Park, we’re embarking on an estate-wide biodiversity project, developing a deeper connection with the community, landscape and environment, see Ewhurst Park.
This walk is brought to you by our partner: