Please Note: this walk has already happened.
An exhilarating circular walk offering lots of variety, taking in Pewsey White Horse and some magnificent downland with spectacular views, as well as the River Avon, the village of Manningford Abbots and the lanes and footpaths of the Vale.
Walk Leader/organisation: Susie from the Pewsey Vale Tourism Partnership
- Booking: Free (but donations on the day to CLIC Sargent (Children’s Leukaemia Charity) would be welcome). 15 places – booking essential
- Distance & approximate duration: 6.8 miles – 3.5 hours
- Difficulty: Fairly strenuous
- Accessibility: Suitable for older children
- Dogs: Sorry, no dogs
For general booking information, health and safety advice, terms and conditions please see our useful information page.
- Meeting point: Bouverie Hall, SN9 5ES. Meet at the entrance to the car park on Goddard Road. What3Words: iterative.combining.slam
- Public Transport: Mainline railway station at Pewsey, see www.gwr.com for timetable. For buses, see https://bustimes.org/localities/pewsey
- Parking: Bouverie Hall, SN9 5ES. Park in the car park (free)
- Nearby Refreshments: Bring a snack and drink for the walk. There are plenty of refreshment stops in Pewsey – http://www.visitpewseyvale.co.uk/food-drink
- Closest Toilets: Public toilets are available at Bouverie Hall Car Park
For more information about other walks and cycle rides in The Pewsey Vale, see https://www.visitpewseyvale.co.uk/things-to-do/.
This walk is brought to you by our partner: